The College is waiving the special registration and application fees for eligible therapists who are applying to volunteer for the 2023 Canada Games in PEI. Applicants must still provide all the necessary information in order for the College to approve the special registration. This eligibility only applies to therapists presently working in regulated jurisdictions.
Massage therapists who are already registered in another regulated Canadian province who want to work in PEI for a limited time and for a special purpose only can apply for Special Registration with CMTPEI. Special Registrants are not eligible for reinstatement or annual renewal but may make an application for another Special Registration.
To apply for CMTPEI registration, Special Registration applicants must:
- Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
- Complete all the mandatory information in their profile
- Upload proof of registration from their original jurisdiction
- Upload proof of professional liability insurance
- Pay the special application fee
- Pay the special registration fee